Monday, July 1, 2013

Bloglovin???

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm still not sure about this Bloglovin thing but have decided to "claim my blog" (as they say on Bloglovin) just to see what happens. I am still able to follow everyone's posts on my Blogger Dashboard so will probably just leave things as they are for now. I did try following some blogs on Bloglovin for about a day but didn't especially like it so, since today didn't bring any real changes for me on Blogger, I decided to go back to the way things have always been. Let's hope I'm not sorry! 

Sandy

5 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Sandy, I joined Bloglovin also, because I was hearing how we were going to loose all the blogs we were following today, well I still have blog reader and am so glad, I don't like change. Have a great summer. hugs, Lecia

Mugwump Woolies said...

I'm with you...I did sign up with bloglovin, but I have no idea why...or even how! My blog list is still there...hope this is the last of the wrenches they throw at us.
Robyn

Terry said...

I've been using it for about a week now. I get a daily email with any new blog posts, and it usually connects me directly to the one I'd like to read. However, the post is displayed (managed) by Bloglovin and sometimes my computer gets "stuck" and I have to back out. I've never had this problem with Dashboard.
~Terry

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

I'm not sure I will venture there. It all sounds too confusing for my 'old' way of thinking. Time will tell as this technology moves much faster than I.

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

And I can't spell either...So I tried again.