Friday, January 13, 2012

Some Old Bears

There is nothing in the world quite like an old teddy bear which is why I love them so much! Old American bears are my favorites and here are three from my collection. The little white one is an early Ideal as is the brown one but the origin of their rust colored friend is still something of a mystery. Aren't those sweet old faces completely irresistible?

I hope the New Year has been good to everyone so far. I have an exciting announcement coming in the next week or so. Until then, I wish you all lots and lots of happy stitching!!!

Sandy

7 comments:

cucki said...

Aww they are so sweet ... I love teddy bears too..
They are super cute..
With my big Beary hugs
Cucki xxx

Beehive Needleworks said...

Be still my heart...I do love your bears Sandy! Antique bears. especially the well worn ones, are ever so sweet and cuddly...they each have oodles of practice giving bear hugs.
Wishing you (and your bears) much joy!

Warmly,
Judy

HomeSpunPrims said...

I love your bears Sandy! They are among my favorite things to collect also but I only have three jointed ones.

Shirlee said...

What adorable bears! I don't have any really old ones but I do have a few special ones I fell in love with but they've been packed away for years now. One of these days when we move I will be able to get them out & enjoy them : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Sweet ole' bears, they just wanna be hugged. They are adorable and in very nice condition.
I'm stitching on two samplers and
I want to sneak a doll in there somewhere!
Blessings,
Susan

Penny said...

Oh my goodness!! They are so sweet. :)

By Thy Hands Tinkerings said...

Love your blog!!

Tammy