Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Autumn!


I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful first day of autumn! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and I am so happy it is finally here :) We have an old oak tree in our front yard where the squirrels love to play so I couldn't resist sharing this sweet picture with you. I could watch those silly critters for hours and sometimes do but today my stitching is calling a little too loudly to ignore...I'd better get to it!!!

Autumn blessings to you and yours,
Sandy

4 comments:

cucki said...

Aww sweet ...I love squirrel so much
Autumn blessing to you too deary
Hugs xxx

Laura Violet said...

Happy Autumn! I always love to stay in your blog... I love it :))
Many Blessing to you!

Beehive Needleworks said...

Autumn has clearly arrived on our little patch...squirrels and chipmunks are busy filling their larder for the long wintertime.
Wishing you much joy, and peaceful stitching!
Warmly,
Judy

The Ranger said...

Happy Autumn!!!