Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fancey's Sunflowers


I am enchanted by Miss Fancey Blackett (a Pineberry Lane creation) and think she is absolutely wonderful! I just finished stitching "Fancey's Sunflowers~Hanging Pocket" and wanted to share it with you.


I actually changed the pattern just a little by making it into a cupboard hanger rather than a pocket but I think it came out pretty cute nonetheless. I also simplified the date just a bit but Fancey didn't seem to mind so I thought it would be ok. Wendy has some amazing designs but I have to admit that Fancey Blackett has my heart...I just love that little witch and have a feeling that many of you do, too!

We had some much needed rain today and I enjoyed staying at home for at least some of the day happily stitching by the fireplace. Life doesn't get much better than that!

Sandy

8 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
It seems like ages since I have visited and just wanted to drop by your sweet blog and compliment you on your newest project! Wonderful!! I love your special touches!! Glad you could cozy up by the fire today too!!
Take care and will drop you a note soon!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

cucki said...

aww it is really looking so cute x

denise said...

too cute!! denise

Sue said...

I have just recently found your blog and I wanted to tell you what an inspiration your work is. Very beautiful. I'm wanting to get back into doing more stitcheries. This is so nice!

jennifer768 said...

It is beautiful!Hugs,Jen

marly said...

Every time I see her, I am reminded to get the chart. I really like your finish.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Sandy,
A great finish. I have the pn pattern of this design. There is something captivating about Fancey B. Love Wendy's designs. Have a great day. Hugs, Lori

connie said...

I love this pattern and actually bought it a long time ago..I will get this stitched sometime soon..This will fit perfectly in my house..Your finish and stitching are perfect and I may do the same..