Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy October!!!

My favorite month of the year is finally here...yippee! Happy October everyone!!!  I've been in an autumn stitching kind of mood for quite some time now so wanted to share with you what I've been working on.


I always love stitching Country Rustic Primitive designs and this one is a particular favorite of mine.  It is called "Primitive Autumn Thyme Pinkeep" and is just perfect for the season at hand.



Another favorite design of mine is by Primitive Stitchin' and is called "Bountiful Harvest Pillow Tuck".




Lastly is a design by primitivebettys called "Thankful". I've stitched this one more than once...that turkey is just too awesome not to!

These are all listed on my Early Work Mercantile update for the month of October if you'd like to take a peek. There have been several new artists that have recently joined the Early Work site so if you haven't dropped by for a while, you might be pleasantly surprised to see what's new.

Happy October!
Sandy

3 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
I love your new pinkeep and pillows!! That turkey is just wonderful! I so love this time of year too!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Chris said...

Yea! October! I think that it is my favorite month too.
I love your fall finishes.

Mugwump Woolies said...

Great little pieces...aaaaah October!
Robyn