Friday, February 28, 2014

Welcome March



Happy March! Spring is just around the corner and so, in order to celebrate, I wanted to share my latest finish with you. It is a spring themed pinkeep that I stitched from a wonderful Early Workings design called "1801 Sarah W".  I love the colors in this one and am especially fond of those blue flowers...aren't they great??? This piece is available on my Early Work Mercantile page if you get the chance to take a peek.

We are finally getting some much needed rain here in California and I am enjoying every second of it! I know many of you have had your fill of rain and snow right about now but we are in a drought where I live and this rain is most definitely welcome. There is just nothing like stitching to the sound of raindrops...I love it!

Happy stitching!
Sandy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful stitch I hope spring arrives quicly, today in Italy is very cold!!!

Jeanne said...

When you spot spring, please send it my way! Lovely cushion.

Lucy said...

What a lovely pincushion!