Monday, March 31, 2014

April Update On Early Work Mercantile

Happy April!!! I just updated my Early Work page with a couple of pinkeeps and wanted to share them with you here.



The first one is a little sampler design by Primitive Things called "Eliza Adams" and the second is a great design by Early Workings called "Edna Hagen". There are a lot of new artists on that site, so if you haven't visited lately, I invite you to stop by and check it out.

I think I am calming down from our recent earthquake here in Southern California but it definitely hasn't been easy! I am California born and raised so these things are no stranger to me but this one was a little closer to home in that the epicenter was very near where my kids went to high school. I am thankful that no one was injured but talk about frazzled nerves...yikes!!!

Happy stitching!
Sandy

1 comment:

Natasha said...

These are really cute! I especially like the second one, the colors are great.

I am happy to hear that everything is fine after that qyake minus the nerves. I lived in california southern and northern for about 15 years and that is something I could never get use to but thankfully I never experinced a big one, the biggest one was when living in So Cal and I slept right through it. My Husband on the other hand was in the Loma Linda one Scary!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!