Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy October

October is my favorite month of the year and I am SO happy that it has finally arrived!!!  I love everything about this month but one of my very special things to do is to visit a beautiful little town about an hour from my home called Oak Glen. It is an enchanting place filled with tons of apple farms, freshly picked apples and cider donuts galore...yum!!!


Because I love apple season so much, I decided to design an apple themed pillow tuck for my Early Work update this month. It is called "Apple Harvest" and was so much fun to create. I am really enjoying designing these little pinkeeps and hope to offer some of them as patterns either later this year or early next year. I hope you like them, too.

Happy October!
Sandy

7 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Very nice!

denise said...

october is my favorite too! wish florida had aplle farms and other fall things!

cucki said...

Wow it's so sweet ..
I love October too :)
Hugs x

Unknown said...

Great finishing, happy October!

marly said...

I do love it! No, not the month, your design and finish!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
Your pinkeep is just darling and I too love apples and most everything made with them!! I can just taste the apple cider and smell those donuts!!
Thinking of you and wishing you well!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Christine LeFever said...

Naturally I love it. You do such beautiful and charming work.