Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Molly Bean Christmas Sampler

I love the simplicity of old marking samplers. Something about them just speaks to my heart so I decided to design a simple little one for Christmas. It is called "Molly Bean Christmas Sampler" and is available as a pattern in my Etsy shop. I hope you like it!


It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and that Christmas will be following close behind.  I'm not sure where this year has gone but here we are almost at the end of it! Wishing you all a peaceful season as we head into what can sometimes be an overwhelming time of year.

Happy stitching!
Sandy

2 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Another sweet pattern, Sandy! Love the simplicity. I'm sure it will be a great seller for you. I know, I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week either! I'm trying to work on my update goods and decorate. Light snow flurries today......perfect to put me in the mood! Hugs, Lori

Robin in Virginia said...

Sandy, I love your little marking samplers and this one is no different. Enjoy your weekend!