Monday, November 30, 2015

Welcome December

Somehow here we are at the start of a new month again...where oh where do these months go?!!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to celebrating Christmas in just a few weeks. I can't believe that 2016 is just around the corner!


I want to share with you all my newest design called "Winter Homestead"...I hope you like it! The finished piece is available over on Early Work Mercantile for my update this month. I also have the paper pattern available in my Etsy shop for those of you who like to stitch. 

Wishing you all a wonderful December and...as always...
Happy stitching!
Sandy

2 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
Your new design is wonderful and I see you already have it sold on EWM!
Congratulations!! Beautiful job, my friend! Hard to believe it is already December!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely new design; love the red birds!