Sunday, October 1, 2017

Happy October

My favorite month of the year is finally here...welcome October!  I'm hoping for cooler weather to arrive soon as well as lots and lots of pumpkins!!!


Here is my last design for Halloween this year called "Double Double". I decided to put this one in a frame I purchased from Notforgotten Farm a few years ago and really like how it turned out. The pattern is now available in my Etsy shop if you'd like to stitch one for yourself. Hope you like it!

Wishing you all a beautiful day filled with whatever makes you smile :)
Sandy

4 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
Such a sweet stitch and the frame is just perfect!!!! Don't you love it when a plan comes together??
Take care and enjoy these gorgeous days of fall!!!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thanks so much, Julie! Hope you enjoy these beautiful autumn days as well!!!
Hugs,
Sandy

Robin in Virginia said...

I am ready for the cooler days and the crisp air that October brings. The frame looks perfect for your new Halloween design.

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you, Robin! I'm ready for cooler days as well. Hope they'll get here soon!!!