Thursday, January 31, 2019

Valentine Angel


I am very excited to finally have a new design to show you! This sweet little stitch is called "Valentine Angel". The pattern is now available in my Etsy shop for those of you who might like to stitch one for yourself. Hope you like her!

And speaking of Valentines, my son got married on the 19th of this month and I couldn't be happier for him and my wonderful new daughter-in-law. I pray they will have many happy years together. Life is good and I feel so very blessed!!!

Sandy

5 comments:

old crow said...

Love your sweet new design!! Happy Valentine's Day and Congratulations on your son's wedding! How exciting!!

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you, Mona. So happy you like my new design. They got married on The Queen Mary (where my son used to work) and it was so lovely. Thanks for your good wishes :)

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

This is very sweet! Do you have a YouTube channel?

Robin in Virginia said...

Best wishes to your son and his bride; may they have much happiness today and always! You Valentine is a sweet design. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you, Mary. The answer to your question is no, I don't have a YouTube channel. I think I would be to nervous to go live like that!!!
And thank you, Robin for your sweet words and happy wishes for my son and his new bride...I appreciate them so much. Wishing you a lovely Friday and happy weekend as well :)