Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Halloween Is Coming


Every August without fail I start to yearn for the cooler days of autumn. That yearning actually came a lot earlier this year when my first Halloween design for the season was finished way back in May! My little pumpkin witch has been waiting for a few months now to greet you all but here she finally is. Happy Harvest is available now in my Etsy shop as a PDF download or mailed paper pattern. I designed this one as a companion piece to my older Merry Halloween design...hope you like it!

Please stay safe everyone,
Sandy

2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I so love the colors of Autumn. Your stitchety is lovely! Janice

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the colors in your new design, Sandy! I am yearning the days of fall. Between it and winter, they are my favorites!