Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Early Work Mercantile Update Tonight

Wow...I can't believe it's already time for my monthly Early Work Mercantile update...where does the time go??? This month I stitched three sampler style pinkeeps with spring flowers in mind. They are all stitched on linen and then antiqued for a warm, early look.


I am a certified Country Rustic Primitives fanatic and so couldn't help stitching two of Jenny's wonderful designs. Don't you just love those red blossoms and pretty blue birds???


I also love this sweet pattern by Primitive Stitchin and decided to include it with my offerings for March. I've had this pattern by Shelly Auen for a while but finally got around to stitching it up. I changed the date a little bit (sometimes I just can't help myself!) and am pleased how it turned out.

These will all be posted on Early Work Mercantile later this evening if you'd like to take a peek. Just click on the link at the top left of my blog to get there...I'd be honored to have you stop by :)

I hope you have all been keeping well and that March will be a good month for everyone. Enjoy your stitching!

Sandy

5 comments:

marly said...

Really nice work - love your choices.

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Beautiful~
smiles
Teresa

HomeSpunPrims said...

Sandy~
Beautiful pinkeeps! My very best wishes for good sales. Hugs, Lori

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Sandy:

The little pin keeps are pretty and so sweet.
Hugs,
Susan

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
I stopped by to tell you how much I love your new pinkeeps and then saw that you have sold 2 of them!! Hooray!! They are beautifully done and whoever now owns them is enjoying these "lovelies" from your hands!!
Blessings and Hugs~~
Julie