Saturday, May 31, 2014

Welcome June



I have really been enjoying working in my garden for the last couple of weeks and decided to stitch a couple of little garden pinkeeps/pillow tucks for my Early Work Mercantile update this month. The first one is a new Country Rustic Primitives design called "Bee Garden Pillow Tuck" and the second is a wonderful new design by Primitive Stitchin called "Birds and Bees Pillow Tuck". I love the beehives and red flowers on each one and am very pleased with how they turned out.  Both are stuffed with freshly dried lavender buds and oh do they smell heavenly! I hope you like them, too!!!

Happy stitching!
Sandy

3 comments:

Penny said...

Beautifully stitched and finished! I love the idea of stuffing them with lavender - one of my favorite fragrances.

Jeanne said...

Very cute Sandy! Happy June.....

Barbaral said...

Beautiful works, the lavender is a very lovely idea:).