Monday, August 8, 2016

Happy Halloween Cross Stitch

This is the time of year when thoughts of Halloween begin to fill my mind more and more. I can't wait for the cooler days of autumn to finally arrive and for pumpkin season to be in full swing once more! And so...in anticipation of that most special night of the year...I want to share with you my latest cross stitch design called "Happy Halloween".


The pattern for this "witchy" stitch is now available in my Etsy shop if you'd like to make one for yourself or for a friend who loves Halloween.

Thanks so much and...happy stitching!!!
Sandy

4 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
Your new design is so sweet and perfect for the upcoming season!
I'm with you as to weather! It has been the hottest summer I have
ever experienced, so cooler temps sound wonderful to me!
I've been working on some Fall/Halloween items and staying
cool in the AC!!!
Stay cool, my friend and enjoy your week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you, Julie! Glad to hear you are working on some autumn goodies...I'm sure they will be wonderful (as always!!!) Let's hope it cools down soon but I think we have a little while to go before that happens. In the meantime, stay cool and think pumpkins!!!
Big Hugs,
Sandy

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy
I went to your Etsy Shop but do not see the new Happy Halloween design for sale. Can you help?
Thanks
Christine

The Humble Stitcher said...

Happy Halloween is now back in my Etsy shop!!! I apologize for the inconvenience but everything is good to go again :)
Thanks so much,
Sandy