Sunday, August 27, 2017

JWhitlow Designs...My Daughter's Art

I am so excited to share with you some of my daughter Jessica's beautiful artwork.  I really love her style and thought some of you might like it, too! The link to her shop is www.etsy.com/shop/jwhitlowdesigns if you'd like to take a peek. I am so proud of her hard work and the pride she takes to get each design just right...love that sweet bunny and mouse especially well!!
  




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Sunday...sending blessings to you all :)
Sandy

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your daughter's artwork is fabulous. Thank you for sharing the link to her shop! Enjoy your week!

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you, Robin! I really am so proud of her. Her goal is to become a children's book illustrator and I think she just might do it!
Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
Your daughter is so talented......the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I'm thinking!!
I do so hope she can achieve her dream as she certainly has the talent!!!
Hope you enjoy your week, my friend!! Still really hot here in AZ!!! Trying to patiently wait for fall and cooler temps!!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you, Julie! You are so sweet!!! I hope she can achieve her dream as well...how awesome that would be :) I spoke to my cousin in AZ last night and he told me it was 111 deg yesterday...yikes!!! Stay cool and keep dreaming of those pumpkins!!!
Hugs,
Sandy

Jan said...

Your daughter is so talented. Love her sweet designs!

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you, Jan! I will tell her what you said and I know it will make her smile :)