Monday, March 26, 2018

Garden Shed


I have always wanted an old fashioned garden shed for my little garden but sadly, just don't have enough space for one. My newest design is called "Garden Shed" in honor of that sweet little space I long for...hope you like it!

The pattern for "Garden Shed" is available in my Etsy shop as either a PDF file or mailed paper pattern if you prefer. Thank you all so much for looking...I appreciate the support you have given my work so very, very much.

Here's hoping the weather is warming in your part of the world and you will soon be enjoying your own garden shed if you are lucky enough to have one!
Sandy

6 comments:

Patti said...

Love this!!!
Blessings, Patti

old crow said...

Very sweet!!! Love those watering cans!! Another beautiful stitch!!
Happy Easter!
Mona

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
You always do such a lovely job and each time I see a new design of yours I want to get back to cross stitching again!! One of these days I will and I know where to find some great designs!!! I know you will do well with this one!!!
Have a wonderful week, sweet friend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you so much Patti, Mona, and Julie. I really appreciate your sweet words...they mean a lot!
Big Hugs,
Sandy

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet design! Love the colors you used in this piece!

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you so much, Robin. This was a really fun one to create...I'm so happy you like it!
Hugs,
Sandy