Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Sunflower Days


This happy little Garden Witch is already enjoying the warm days of summer and early autumn as she strolls among her beloved sunflowers. Sunflower Days is the name of my newest pattern and it is now available in my Etsy shop if you'd like to stitch one for yourself.

I hope this finds you all well. My daughter and I just got back from a spur of the moment trip to Alexandria, VA to visit my son and daughter-in-law. It was so wonderful to finally have all of my kids with me on Mother's Day...I am truly blessed.

Sandy

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your new pattern looks good. It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day adventure. Did you get to In Stitches while you were in Alexandria?

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sandy,
So nice to see a post from you and your new design is so darling!!! What a treat to be able to be with all of your children on Mother's Day!!! The BEST GIFT EVER!!!!
Big Heart Hugs, my friend~
Julie xo

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you so much, Robin & Julie. It's always nice to read your sweet comments. Sadly, I didn't make it to In Stitches this trip. We were planning on going the last day of our visit but my son's car decided to have a major breakdown instead. We spent most of that day dealing with car issues. That's two trips now I have missed going...next visit I'll get there even if I have to take a taxi!!!
Big hugs to you both,
Sandy

The Ranger said...

Don't worry, Mom....we'll get you to Stitches one of these days! :D

The Humble Stitcher said...

Just saw this, Zach! It's a deal...can't wait until we get to go!!!