Thursday, May 14, 2020

Two New Designs

Oh my...it's been a very long time since I posted on my blog! I am still here though and am happy to show you my two newest designs. The first is called Flowers For Sale and the second is called Fourth Of July Sampler. Both are available as PDF downloads in my Etsy shop just in case you'd like to stitch one (or both!) for yourself.



I hope you have all been staying well during this really stressful time. My stitching has helped me more than I can ever say and I am thankful every day for my needle and thread plus eyes that can still see to stitch.

Happy Stitching!
Sandy

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Both of your new charts are awesome! Must have the patriotic sampler! Enjoy your weekend, Sandy!

Donna G. said...

Very cute designs!

Prims By The Water said...

Love the flag sampler! Janice

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thank you, ladies. I really appreciate your sweet comments!